Cenla Family Medicine Associates, LLC
next door to the Central Louisiana Surgical Hospital.
The doctors, nurse practitioners and all the CENLA Family Medicine staff are committed to providing the best health care possible to you and your families.
Our Medical Mission and Vision Statement
Dr. Michael G. Buck, Dr. William M. McBride III, Dr. Michael J. Screpetis, Dana B. Homer, FNP-C, Frances M. Turregano, FNP-C and the staff of Cenla Family Medicine Associates, LLC are focused on being the best Medical Support System for each individual patient. We resist the increasing depersonalization of primary care and value the concept of “FAMILY MEDICINE”.
We Promise to….
- Provide the highest quality service at the lowest possible cost, with the best utilization of our resources.
- Act honestly and ethically in all relationships.
- Value and respect the uniqueness and diversity of all individuals.
- Responsibly anticipate the needs of our community, and co-operatively work with our medical staff and community to provide a safe and seamless continuum of care.
- Respond through a caring environment to the holistic needs of those we serve. We accomplish this through a patient-centered health care delivery system that combines prevention and comprehensive clinical skills.
- Refer you for a further opinion when both you and the Provider treating you agree it is necessary and would be of benefit.
- Keep the consultation and your records confidential
- Having a healthcare provider accessible for same day appointments, as needed.
How We Work…..
- Our office hours are from 7:45 to 5:00.
- We ask that you keep your appointment, or notify us in advance if you can’t.
- We offer a web portal that patients are able to view lab results, request medication refills or send a message to your provider.
- Notify the staff if your residence, phone number or insurance has changed.
- You will be asked to update your personal information at least once a year.
- Ask for refills at the time of your visit. If you should run out of refills between visits, preferably have your pharmacy send us a request. On the rare occasion that you need to call us for a request, please have the following available for the office staff: Your prescription bottle for the correct spelling of the drug name, drug strength, frequency you take the medication, and requested quantity.
- You will be called with test results after they have been received and reviewed.
- Requests for letters or other correspondence from the Doctor may take a week or more to be completed.
- Payments for services are required at the time of service. We accept all major credit cards, except American Express.
- If you have an emergency, dial 911. If you need to contact a provider after hours, weekends or on holidays, dial the office number (318) 445-9823, 318-473-4500 or (318) 448-8905.
- If you have a complaint, please contact the Office Manager, Kerrie Basco at (318) 445-9823 or ask to speak to her at your appointment.